Research, development and innovation are the pillars of our work at Sonkyo Energy. Our company is always looking to the future to improve our small wind turbines and make them the most productive, reliable and silent on the market. These are some of our current R&D&I projects:
- Pilot projects for isolated hybrid systems, in which WINDSPOT small wind turbines are the essential element.
- A project to improve the aerodynamic design of blades for low and high power wind turbines.
- The development of an improved passive centrifugal variable pitch system, appropriate for operating with larger sized blades and in which the aerodynamic demands on the blades start to play an important role.
- The development of a permanent magnet system, operating highly efficiently at a rated speed of no higher than 100 rpm.
- The development of an electronic monitoring and data collection system.
If you require more information please contact our R&D&I department.